Friday, January 31, 2014

A Believer's Healing Vision!



I believe that my body is a vessel of His glory, that His power flows out of my very pores, that as I imagine, plead, declare and meditate the blood of Christ, it frees up more of my flesh to house God and His glory, that God is processing me for greater anointing, He is making me a dynamo, that sinless-ness is mine through forgiveness instead of practice, until my being is a magnet and an outsource of healing power, that in person, my look, my glance, my countenance heals, my touch has healing, and in or out of context, my voice heals, that I can send healing for miles, that my partnership with Omnipresence causes me to be able to heal, even around the globe, by phone, by computer, that my recorded voice will heal, years after it was spoken, that as I come into a room, faith is ignited in others.......wait, I am describing Jesus, in His earthly walk, and I am describing me, and any of you who can believe for this too!  Our potential has no limits! 
 
"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." 1 Corinthians 6:20 

Bless Jesus forever!

Greg Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment