Friday, January 31, 2014

Heavenly Vibrations of God's Word!


 
Because of Divine Revelation and the glory of God it causes to manifest in my body, I am out of phase, out of sync, out of frequency range and out of touch with sickness and disease.  The vibrations of the sounds of God's voice and the power of His Word resonate and pulse through me 24/7, my very body chemistry and electrical synapses and neuro transmitters are off and mis-aligned with the devilish synchronization from evil that the world functions in. My voice gives God a voice in me. I speak His Rhema Word and it is life to me.

All that is in me is tuned to Heaven. Satan does not have a clue why he can't touch me. Do you think Jesus walked in this? Well, listen to His words:  

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."   John 14:30 

How about you?   

Bless His name forever!

Greg Nichols
http://www.wfministries.net 

Keep going through the blog, and follow the little arrows, (mobile phones) or follow the link that says, "older posts" at the bottom until you reach the last one. (regular computers)

No comments:

Post a Comment